2.15.2005

CLARIFICATION

ahhhh my readers return... however, i believe i was a bit misleading when i wrote that last blog. i didn't mean to say that "boobs...angry...drinking...prince" was a reflection of my mood at the time. quite the contrary... i meant only to sum up the bulk of my entire blog into it's 4 major parts:

"boobs" to mean titties, teats, sweater kittens, what have you. just a recurring theme throughout my blog (re: "lori singer is a fox")

"angry" is mostly self evident. i want to shiv jay severin.

"drinking" for my continued reliance on alcohol to enhance even the most minor activities in life, and

"prince" because, let's face it, he's fucking awesome.

that is all. go in peace my children.

1 comment:

neilio said...

and also with you, dude.

glad you're happy.

call me sometime. and thanks for reading my blog. it's not as funny as yours. i usually post when i'm drunk, which makes me sound stupid and angry. but i stick by it.