3.04.2006

YARRRRRGH!

all this computer work is giving me a damn neck-hump. i'm totally billing my insurance company if i start to look like an old, crotchety vulture-man.

because then i'll have to sit on my porch all day and heckle passers-by with my cane... especially teenagers.

and when did matthew mcconaughey become such a bitch? he was totally awesome in dazed and confused but th... oh yea, did anyone else see contact? or were you sick the day it was out in theatres.

i think i'll go drink warm colt45, watch lesbian spank inferno dazed and confused, and heckle passers-by on the porch.

oooo! i saw a barn owl, a coyote, and two red-tailed hawks today. what did you do, bitches?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw a dead bloated seal being pecked at by overly-large fungry black birds. I kept waiting for it to pop or explode, but it hasn't....yet...

neilio said...

what did i do today? i sat on my ass in front of a screen, got incrementally pastier and less healthy than i was yesterday, and lost yet another day of my life that i can never get back.

(hic) kill me (hic) kill me.

have fun hiking or whatever.

lalalalalala