10.28.2005

FREE/SAVE TIBET/FERRIS

if, by some miracle, i manage to survive the ensuing deluge of poo-poo heading straight for me at 60-70 knots, please let's celebrate with an international festival of love and joy this coming wednesday. in the meantime, however, please begin a nationwide campaign in my honor, selling as many FREE NAV t-shirt, buttons, painter's caps, slap bracelets, trapper-keepers, and acid-wash parachute pants as possible. in fact, why don't you paint SAVE FUCKFACE on some watertowers in your area. we'll all know that by "FUCKFACE" you really mean "me."

gosh that sure would make me feel better. you know what doesn't make me feel better? parliament lights. what diseased mind conjured up such a foul device, i'll never know...

1 comment:

J said...

support seems to be popping up all over the country...

the proof