10.03.2005

WHERE GOOD TASTE COMES TO DIE

recently, one of my good friends fulfilled his lifelong dream to appear on The Price is Right, and was lucky enough to win a brand new car. there's something awe inspiring about a dream realized, no matter how unique, and i feel as if i should get some of my own dreams down on e-paper...

ahem... below is a short list of things i would like to accomplish before i depart this cruel, cruel world:

1. live in a house designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
2. develop technology or policy that blends long-term economic incentive with environmental protection that will have cascading effects throughout the developed and developing world.
3. get S.E.Bextor to polish my knob with Tiger Balm.

modest wants, my friends, modest wants. did you ever have a day in which you didn't believe a single word you said? with the exception of this post, today is that day for me. i sat through an ethics class today; the topic was 'gender in science,' which quickly deteriorated into a discussion of gender discrimination in the sciences, and i, in my own charming idiosyncratic way, played the devil's advocate in the midst of a powerful spell of boredom.

needless to say, i will neither have sex with a woman, nor will i find gainful employment in this state so long as i live. ahhhh the strides i take to entertain myself... thanks to Pete for a sweet weekend; one of many i'm sure.

i'm in a terrible rush... someone check my spelling and grammar for me...

No comments: