3.07.2005

ANTHROPOMORPHIC VAGINA

suddenly i'm intrigued by the idea of an anthropomorphic vagina, less so because i need another excuse to obsess about the treasure chest and more so i can conjure up hilarious scenes in my head featuring walking talking cartoon sex organs:

CAST:
Alistair Roundbottom: a well-bred, successful haberdasher in west-end london, Alistair is an older gentleman in the twilight of his prime. he speaks with an aged, but commanding voice attributed to his years spent in her majesty's royal navy and countless arguments with Mrs. Devonshire. he is also a young woman's vagina.

Mrs. Agnes Devonshire: left a sizable fortune by her late husband, Col. Nigel Cherrybuttocks Devonshire, Agnes maintains the air of sophistication that an english lady-of-the-house should maintain. she was once considered for an appointment to her majesty's court but passed over due to a rather embarrassing scandal involving the duke of Sansknickershire. not one to relinquish any ground to the stern Mr. Roundbottom, Agnes speaks with the imposing tone of dme. Margaret Thatcher and is as feisty as her years will permit. she is also a young woman's vagina.

you can imagine the kind of tasteful comedy that will ensue between these two characters... in the meantime, i'll do the unthinkable and republish a relevant passage from
Mercurial Girl, a pro i discovered while mining the Erosblog diaspora:

-----------

Hi! Kim's pussy here. Well girls, tell me, shall we dish? Yes, I thought so. When she was little I had this thing going with her mouth. We had this agreement that we would keep her hands busy. Her thumb was always in her mouth and her other hand in the diaper. But alas, her parents interfered and got her a pacifier and kept telling her to take her hands out of her pants.... ...We read in the paper about women who are having cosmetic surgery on their pussies. And I have a confession to make: My labia are uneven. I'm afraid if I keep on her about her cleavage those mosquito bites will insist I get evened up. And I like myself the way I am. Though I'll admit that I'm envious of the pussies I see at the club who have luxuriant, trimmed fur pelts. Alas, bald is better than looking like a bad comb over...

------------

sleep tight, kids.

2 comments:

neilio said...

What the hell is going on in that head of yours...?

You are a mystery wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a vest.

reg said...

new rule: no anthropomorphic vaginas before coffee....otherwise your day is all messed up.