1.03.2006

MINI-TORTILLAS!!

i had a dream the other night in which i was about to have sexual intercourse with Amanda Peet, and that sort of put me in a weird place because i could not, for the life of me, figure out why on earth Amanda Peet would have sex with me. anyway, she hands me something of the size and shape of your typical birth control, but when i open it, i'm shocked to discover the contents are not what i'd expected. they're Mini-Tortillas. totally pushing aside my unbelievable good fortune of having been placed in that situation, i get angry and scold Amanda Peet like Bernie Mac... like "you betta TAKE yo' ass to the sto' woman!" to which she replies with only an helpless look of surprise. i get her moving with a stern "Mini-Tortillas?!" retort. then she grabs her coat and heads, sheepishly, to the door to fetch me some proper birth control.

quite a disappointing ending to that dream, i must say....

if you're reading this, Amanda, i'm sorry for scolding you. your heart was in the right place.