7.18.2005

PHOTO - OP

i believe the CIA is tracking my every move. driving home tonight i happened to glance over at a car full of what i assessed to be good looking young women and, noticing my glance, they grinned, waved, and displayed general excitement towards my appearance, a fact that, until i realized they had probably graduated highschool within the last three months, provided me a much-needed ego boost in an otherwise discouraging day. i considered engaging them in car conversation, or at the very least pulling over to buy them alcohol and marlboro lights, but i was concurrently preoccupied with adjusting the bittersweet New Order pouring from my car stereo. when we stopped at the next light, i turned just in time to see the front passenger snap a quick photo of me and my car. 'you're cute!' she bubbled...

i drove off wondering what twisted ploy had been set in motion; what foul play lay in wait for me. my doors are locked, my windows are shut, and i sit agonizing over who would send such a phalanx of post-pubescent girls to track me down....

No comments: