2.15.2006

SOMEBODY GON' DIE TODAY

i've become comfortable with the idea that some things in this universe will puzzle me until the day i make my grand departure, up to and including my roommate's decision to play some shitty Creed song at 7:00 this morning at what any normal person would consider an 'unreasonable' volume.

yea, because i love to wake up to scott staph's mealy, mouthful-o-tube-socks voice singing about, "oh jesus, jesus, i want you inside of me."

somebody please kill me.

actually, somebody please kill scott staph.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your roommate was listening to it at a lower volume until Scott said, "Caaan yooouu tuuuurrrnnnn me higgghhhheeeerr??!!??"

ka said...

You should see if there's a pattern: start humming Jars of Clay tunes and see if he chimes in. I guess the problem with that experiment is that you'd have to first know a Jars of Clay song

R said...

yea, i think that particular experiment usually ends with 'suicide pact'... but it's been awhile since i've been in a christian rock band, so the rules may have changed.

J said...

how about josh groban? just the thought of your humming 'You lift Me Up' (or whatever the name of that song is) makes my day.