6.05.2005

HELLRAISIN'

last week i made a conscious effort to eliminate sleep from my diet. simulatneously, i opened up a new door in legal drug abuse; coffee all day, the nasty, nasty devil chew in the evening, painkillers throughout the afternoon, and good old fashioned firewater all night long.

reckless was in town endearing my heart to late nights of fuckaround and bullshit (as always, thank you), until his freebird ass took off for a stint in london, his mecca london.... a confusing pilgrimage for someone often confused for arab, but i think it makes sense in context. interesting, don't you think?

i, on the other hand, hacked my way through a violent week of work and woke up from that nightmare friday morning. oy, but what an awakening... got to see the sox drop the angels 7-4 with a niiiiiice 2 RBI double from my number one guy JD on friday. i love that guy....

interesting story, though: had drinks with some old friends on thursday, asked my buddy's girl why she knew so much about me, and she replied plainly, "well... you DID used to do my roommate." reasonable enough.

ahhh, the circle of life....

alas, so i've committed to ride a cresting wave of insanity until my departure from bean town. i shall miss you, boston, i do love that dirty water. hopefully my body will hold together until then, but if not, please bury me with a life-sized cut-out of teri polo.... either the 'aspen extreme' teri polo or 'meet the parents' teri polo... either way i'm happy.

No comments: