9.29.2005

OMG, OMFG

david ortiz. fucking david ortiz. seriously. are you kidding me? i mean, RUFKM?

and yea i look to the west, and on the great spines of titans rose the race of man who took the thunder and transformed clouds into great fireballs of flashing energy, and on their fingertips brewed swirling storms of doom for those that cast their eyes to the ground when the Mighty shook the pillars of man's world. i looked up to the sky and was rewarded with the faces of ten score glimmering angels smiling down on my pitiful race; they reached down from the multitude and, lo, great beams of light pierced my body, and i was transformed into a shining ball of joy at the mention of What Was to Come.

that shit makes me hard, man, i mean that shit fucking rocks my fucking world. hooo yea!

No comments: