11.30.2006

I AM SORRY FOR THAT LAST POST

I am sorry for that last post. It was very inappropriate, and I don't know what I was thinking. Maybe I was trying to impress my friends... you know, trying to get that popular girl to think I was "cool." But that wasn't "cool" at all. It was immature, and I hope that you forgive me. I used words like "cooch" to express myself, and that is, frankly, degrading to women, not to mention extremely immature.

I'm sorry for what I said. I will try hard in the future to make sure nothing like this happens again. I can only hope you will someday learn to trust me again. I will spend the rest of the day in my hottub full of high-class prostitutes room thinking about how my words can hurt people. One day I will learn to be responsible for the things I say, like an adult, and we can be friends again. Until that day I will work hard to prove I want to behave like a grown-up.

No comments: