11.07.2006

MYERS - BRIGGS PERSONALITY TEST

Part II: Which Word in Each Pair Appeals to You More?
(Think what the words mean, not how they look or how they sound)

Question 48: (A) Soft (B) Hard

Ignoring for a second the annoying trick question on this page ("Think what the words mean, not how they look or how they sound." If you just nodded your head and proclaimed, "Ooooohhhh! now I get it!", you are (A) A Complete AssClown...), let's think about Question 48.

I'm invited to think deeply about which word ("Soft" vs. "Hard") appeals to me more. Am I (A) thinking about supple, underfed undergrads while taking this test at work, and therefore should be ashamed of my naughty, naughty sexmagination? Or am I (B) totally gay? hmmmm.

I put (B) by the way... wouldn't want them to know I was thinking about ivory-soft bosoms at $8.50 an hour. Dodged a bullet on that one.

No comments: