1.05.2007

I AM BORED

Judging by my own recent lackluster posts, and the absence of any rip-roarin' hum from anyone else, I conclude that nothing is officially happening in the world. We're all slugging through the post-coital food coma of our orgiastic holiday trifecta (Christmas, New Year's eve, and Nancy Pelosi.... Zing!), so I forgive us for our winter slumber. We'll do better as February approaches and we, once again, focus 75 - 110% of our energy to getting laid Valentine's Day.

I have debated (re)posting this video because, like the last two seasons of M*A*S*H, U2 has become entirely too preachy and self-righteous for my taste these days. But, I like rock 'n roll. I think it's kewl. Therefore I shrug my shoulders, wade into the shallow water, and give you someone else's art.

1 comment:

ka said...

A) Winter? What the F is that? (it's 60 degrees and humid in Somerville)
B) Only 120%? Come on folks, you can do better than that!