4.02.2005

TO NEW FRIENDS

how in the hell did i end up celebrating a stranger's 21st birthday tonight? i choose not to scrutinize every silly little detail of my life. it's how i get by. on the other hand, you really have to sit back and marvel at how awesome it is to witness a 21 with family involved... kind of takes me back to my own 21 when my sister managed to cram 24 shots down my throat before i made out with her friend and passed out in the milwaukee hilton waterpark. in my defense, i didn't puke or piss myself. that's good.

met some pretty badass people tonight through pretty interesting circumstances, but that's really what i expected anyway. don't know how i managed to spend $135, but complete strangers only turn 21 once, right? i'm sure i'll see some of you again soon. rock.

glad i got a chance to hang out with A and K tonight- and to C, thanks for dragging my ass out of the house. can't watch the discovery channel all goddamn day, now can i?

No comments: